Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Time for School!

You hear it come from your mother's voice on early school mornings. The sky is not yet yellow, but a white-blue that the fog likes to stick to and make the grass all wet with. You wake up half mad (because you were mid-dream) /nervous (nothing to wear! Is there gonna be a cute boy in that class??) /excited (you're ready to get back to friends and a schedule), but that's only because it's the first day. By the third week, all this has become mundane and you are counting down the DAYS (not even weeks) until you get to summer.
I'm already there. I've only been to three days of classes. What does that say about me? Hmm. I dunno, but I don't want to have to think about all the books that I have to order for all of these classes. The online quizzes and assignments that I forget about because I don't get online to check my University email everyday?
I. CHECK. TUMBLR. &. FACEBOOK! 
But this year I'm going to do better. I'm going to stay on top of things and keep an agenda and remember to check my email. . . as often as I can manage. 

I've only 14 weeks left! Ha! That sounds pretty good doesn't it?


14 weeks til summer. . . And I can do this. . . Ahh, I can feel it. 

I know you feel that. It's the sun. And it's saying hello, just hold on a little longer. But right now, it's time for school. That's why I'm here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment